1,170 total views, 2 views today
We are now less than a week away from Halloween! So exciting, and October is passing SO quickly! Today I thought I would do a tag post, and I found this one so here goes …
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
I love the ghostbusters theme song, is that too obvious? Also since Asda’s Halloween advert last year I’ve been loving that song Called ‘Word Up’ it’s not a Halloween song but since that advert I now associate it with it!
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or abandoned building
SO many things! As much as I love Halloween – I’m a total wimp! Saying that though I’d love to see a ghost maybe not in a dark forest though! Ha ha!
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Nope nope nope! Never have and never will! I’m a firm believer that there is something on the other side if you like, and think there are some things that shouldn’t be messed with!
4. Favourite horror monster or villain.
Probably a vampire, especially as I’m a huge lover of the vampire diaries so maybe that’s why, but I just think you think Halloween you think vampire of Dracula!
5. The creepiest thing that has ever happened when you were alone?
One of my old houses we used to live in was ‘haunted’. It was an old semi detached school house. Story has it a couple (she was the ‘head teacher’ figure her husband killed himself in the field opposite. I’m not sure either she died or also committed suicide after but people have said they used to see her ghost searching for her husband in the field. My next door neighbour also when used to get tucked up in bed by the lady in white (that wasn’t either of her parents!) plus a couple of things have happened in that house too when I was there!
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a haunted house, would you?
I’d be truly terrified but would love too! I’m currently looking into something like this with some friends, we’re looking into a paranormal night at an old prison! Eeek!
7. Are you superstitious?
Not particularly, I only don’t walk under ladders because of health & safety hahah!
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
I haven’t done, and I’m glad as that would freaaaak me out!
9. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Neither! If I had too I would watch a thriller as I hate blood! But I’m still a little scarred from paranormal activity if I’m honest!
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
I can’t say I’ve ever properly thought about it, but I wouldn’t rule anything out, we live in such a tiny planet in the grand scheme of things, it would be silly to think there is nothing beyond us.
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
I haven’t ever made one!
13. Do you scare easily?
SO easily, hence why I’m not a good horror film watcher!
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary
I’m going to admit I definitely just googled that as I had no idea what it was, and I definitely haven’t or will never play that! No thank you!
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
Not necessarily demons/devil but I do believe in negative energies or even spirits that want to cause disruption.
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
I have such a fear of being broken into, so I’d probably hide out or if I’m the lounge run out the back door and hide in the garden, of course if my child or pup weren’t home.
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
The only scary films I’ve seen most people die or get possessed so I’m definitely not getting trapped in ANY of those!
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’ll say sugar skull, skeleton! That way you can still change it up a bit each year!
19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I don’t think I’m brave enough in the slightest, maybe if I wasn’t alone. But it wouldn’t be my first choice of venue at nighttime!
20. In a zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice?
Maybe one of those sword/knive’s people use when trekking in the jungle and cutting branches of in front of them? Something light as I wouldn’t be able to lug an axe round for long.
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Halloween Party as we throw one every year, but I love taking my son trick or treating – he’s now at the age where Halloween is really exciting to him!
22. You’re in a horror movie, are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one or the killer?
I’ll be honest I’m probably the first to die, I can’t run for and probably not smart enough to know how to get away.
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
YES!! I get so scared I need to throw myself into some kind of reality tv to take my mind off of it!
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
I am definitely the girl who has the cushion over her eyes! Especially if it’s gore, but I’m also someone that falls asleep in 2 seconds on the sofa, but not sure I would with a scary film!
25. Are you the one who gets scared or the one who does the scaring?
I get scared, even when the scarer is not meaning too, I needed a wee half way through paranormal activity, and pete was stood behind the door as he was going into the bathroom after and I jumped so high. I’m a very jumpy person!
26. Favourite scary book?
I don’t think I’ve never read a scary book!
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
Probably about 12, I used to go with 2 friends every Friday to blockbusters (I’m showing my age here) after school and they’d also want to watch a scary film (much to my protest!) so I think my first films were scary movie and 13 ghosts! (Which I found just hideous!)
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
It was either a witch or a devil, with one of those red plastic forks that lit up!
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I am attempted a jewelled skull face for this year! Hopefully it goes well!
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet, what would you pick?
Is a lizard a halloween pet? If so a lizard! My brother used to have a bearded dragon and he was just gorgeous!
I hope you’ve enjoyed these Halloween questions! If you’d also like to do it then I tag you! X