1,684 total views, 10 views today
In the Summer I will be turning 26, which means officially closer to 30 than 20!!! (A little terrifying!)
So I thought I would share with you some snippets of wisdom I have learnt in my 25 years on this planet, that I would love to go back and tell my younger self!
- Never take your health for granted.
- Don’t go to bed on an argument.
- DO NOT bleach your hair by yourself ( Unless you want awful bright yellow roots!)
- You don’t have to be the ‘perfect’ parent, as long as your babies are happy and healthy – then you’re doing a great job!
- Don’t judge others, you never know what goes on behind closed doors.
- Try not to regret, you learn from those experiences and they make you who you are today.
- Your true friends will always make themselves known.
- Don’t eat all your easter eggs at once, you will hallucinate for 12 hours! (8 year old Liz definitely learnt the hard way!oops!)
- Rid toxic people from your life – The negativity is not worth it!
- Smile more – you will develop a frown line that will NEVER leave you!
- Don’t cut a chunk out of your hair and then pretend you have no idea how it happened!
- Don’t declare wine never gives you a hangover… you are wrong!
- If someone tries to tell you labour horror stories when you’re pregnant, ignore them.
- Its ok to cry!
- Put yourself out there more, you may surprise yourself and even make some new friends!
- If you want to own house plants you MUST water them!
- Start a skin care routine, your skin will thank you!
- Always take your makeup off before going to sleep.
- Don’t put your clothes back on before your spray tan has fully dried.
- Tequila is never and will never be your friend.
- Sambucca will also join that list shortly after the above.
- Don’t text whilst drunk – it never ends well.
- Its ok to not know what you want to do with your life straight after school – not many do.
- Turkey Twizzlers will one day disappear from the face of the earth, enjoy them whilst you can.
- NEVER forget how lucky you are with the love and support you have around you. Life will be hard, but your loved one will make you stronger.